Wednesday, January 21, 2009

2009 Daily Inspiration Practice

This year began with my initial plan to set fresh New Years Resolutions, as it has been customary during the entire span of my adult lifetime. Last year's results were surprisingly encouraging, although many of my loftier goals were left untouched. Go figure.

Taking a deep breath, I decided to narrow down my focus to simply TWO daily practices:

1) Pay It Forward

2) Create a Daily Inspiration Book

I have been able to wrap my mind around these concepts and have been excited to continue on with them for a whopping 21 days, as of today. Yes, I still have my list of "43 Things" yet I am encouraged to move into my life's dreams with much more ease with the foundation of my Two daily practices.

Sharing "Elle's Daily Inspiration Practice" will be my way of paying it forward to those of you who wish to read along with me, or care to start your own personal pages for yourself.

Peace & Blessings






No comments:

Post a Comment